Long timers

Rparker

Apr 17, 2024
Hello,
My husband and I are in our 60’s and we love Disney. We took our 3 children every other year to Disneyland as we lived closer to California than Florida. Back in those days it was so cheap to take them and we had so much fun! We now live in Georgia and have spent plenty of time at Disneyworld but just the two of us, still fun though. We are headed to Disneyland in May for the first time in many years, Wow is it expensive now! We are looking forward to our brief visit but will be concentrating on future visits to Disneyworld.

Welcome @Rparker -

Isn't it funny how we look back and think how "cheap" things were years ago? Annual Passes to Disney World used to be "cheap," but I remember thinking they were costly. The memories made tho, I wouldn't trade them.

Thank you for joining us here, and I hope you'll share some tips for visiting California, as it's still something I haven't mastered yet (long flights kill quick solo weekend trips for me). I love that you still enjoy it with your husband without the kids.

Do y’all like to stay on site or offsite? Cause Iwant to plan a couples trip without the kids, but goodness those prices are high.

That’s awesome, I guess since you are close you drive. Do you have a go to? I’ve been noticing some really good prices near Disney Springs. The B hotel and a few of the hiltons there.

Welcome - so glad I found some older folks that still love going to Disney World as well! Wish we lived closer, would love to do a little road trip soon enough!

Back